Why appoint gcTrustees?
If you appoint gcTrustees to your scheme you can expect your gcTrustee director to:
- work with co-trustees, employers and advisers to review or develop a strategy for your scheme
- be proactive in driving the strategy and challenging advisers to meet that strategy
- implement our transparent processes for the benefit of our co-trustees, employers and ultimately members to ensure we are fully accountable and you understand the value we are giving.
If you appoint gcTrustees to your scheme you can expect to benefit from:
- the experience of many decades of legal and pension trustee experience as and when required
- Trustee Directors being held to account on a monthly basis by the gcTrustees board
- a first director/second director set up which means that our schemes always benefit from continuity of service
If you appoint gcTrustees we will:
- rapidly build trust with the people we work with
- use our wide network of professional relationships and market intelligence
- make a positive difference to your schemes